ImagineCare allows you to set reminders for any of your health tasks, customizing them to meet your needs. You can create as many different reminders as you'd like.
- Tap on "Care Plan" in the menu on the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the "Reminders" button to open the Reminders area of the app. If you've not yet given permission for ImagineCare to send you alerts on your phone, you'll be asked to do that now.
- Tap "Create a reminder!" or the + sign in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Select the time of day for your reminder.
- Tap on the "Frequency" section to open the frequency editor. By default, the reminder is set to go off on every day of the week; to remove days from your reminder, tap on them. When you have the correct days selected, tap "Done" in the upper right corner.
- Tap on the "Activities" section to open the activities editor. You can select multiple activities to include in your reminder by tapping on them. If you'd like to add other details to your reminder, tap on "Other" at the end of the list and type them in. Then tap "Done" in the upper right corner.
- Review the details of your reminder. If you want to make any changes, just tap on the section and make your changes. When you're all set, tap "Done". You'll be returned to your list of Reminders and should now see your new Reminder in the list.