We are sorry to hear your scale is not connecting to the ImagineCare App.
A few things to check:
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on in your device settings
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet (Wifi connection)
- Make sure the scale is only connected to one smartphone/tablet. Trying to connect a bluetooth device to more than one smartphone/tablet can result in a connection failure.
- If you have previously successfully used the device and are having trouble syncing, you may need to disconnect and reconnect the device. There are two steps to this process:
- From the Health Monitor tab, go to Settings & Devices, tap on the device name, and select "Remove Device"
- Close the ImagineCare app and go to the Bluetooth settings for your phone. Under connected devices, find a device starting with A&D-UC. Click on it, or on the "i" next to it, and “forget” the device.
- Now try reconnecting. Instructions for connecting your scale to the iOS app can be found here.
- If all else fails, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the ImagineCare app. Be prepared that you will need to log in again, and pair all of your devices again. However, all of your personal information and previous vital readings will not be lost.